Friday, February 15, 2013

Hey . . .

I noticed that my pageveiws have gone down, not up.
Tell all your PJ loving friends about my blog please! :D

Now the very first Percy Jackson book I ever read was The Sea of Monsters.
I was sitting on a porch swing with my BFF and my sister at my BFF's grandparents house. Our dads and brother's were fishing in her grandpa's stocked pond, and we were very bored.
So my BFF went to go get the book she was reading.
And she started reading to us, from the middle of the book.
It was the chapter where Percy is a guina pig.
My sister and I loved it.
My sister went to the library and ordered the book, even though she knew it was the second book. It came in before the first one (also ordered.) so we just read it first.
So I have my Bestie to thank for my love of Percy Jackson.
All these years later and we are still obbsessed. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment