Monday, May 6, 2013

The 11 Tag!


So here are the rules!
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Post 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked.
4) Ask the people you tag to answer 11 questions.
5) Nominate 11 bloggers.

1) Thanks James Junkers, though you didn't specifically nominate me. (More like you challenged me.)
2)
2a) I'm attempting to learn Spanish right now...but failing
2b) I am a girl
2c) I am going to attend a five-day acting summer camp in June.
2d) I suck at math
 2e) I read really fast.
2f) My fave color is purple.
2g) I'm going to do an in depth study of Greek and Roman culture, modern and ancient for school.
2h) I could spend hours at the library, and reading is my idea of fun.
2i) I don't date.
2j) I have run out of facts
2k) I am happy this is over :)

3)
Question 1. What is your favorite Percy Jackson book?
Answer 1. The Sea of Monsters.


Q2. If you could be the director of The Mark of Athena movie, who would you cast as the seven of the prophecy?
A2. I have no idea, I don't know the names of any actors.

Q3. If you could ask one question to Rick Riordan, what would it be?
A3. How do you come up with all the back story?

Q4. Coke or Pepsi?
A4. Coke

Q5. Sprite or Sierra Mist?
A5. They're basically the same are they not?

Q6. Favorite color?
A6. As stated above, PURPLE!

Q7. Expectations for The Sea of Monsters?
A7. Hopefully it will be better than the first movie but I don't think it will be as good as the book.

Q8. Are you going to read The Son of Sobek this week?
A8. I'm going to read it as soon as I can.

Q9. If you write a blog, when did you start? If not, would you ever consider starting one?
A9. Uhh I don't know, a few months ago?

Q10. How long have you been reading my blog?
A10. Right after you contacted me about endorsing each other's blogs. :D

Q11. What is your favorite feature of my Blog?
A11. Everything.



4)

Question 1. When did you start reading Percy Jackson?

Q2. Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter?
Q3. What is your fave subject in school?
Q4. Got any pet peeves?
Q5. What is your fave restaurant?
Q6. Do you like to swim?
Q7. If you could change one thing about you would you?
Q8. What would you change? (this is kinda part of question 7)
Q9. Do you spend a lot of time on the computer?
Q10. Are you sick of answering these questions?
Q11. Are you glad this is the last question? (I know I am)

5)

I cannot just name 11 people, so I challenge anyone out there to answer my questions, and even if you don't have a blog, just comment your answers! If you do post your answers, please tell me, so I can see them!
(Haha, I'll just steal this idea ^ from James Junkers.)

~warriorsandPJ AKA Louise Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment