Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm back!

Woo hoo! Our computer is fixed. It's a little slower and it still gets overheated quickly but it's working.
Although it only seems to work on my dad's user and not any of the other users. I'll have to create a new picture file for the pictures I'll post in the future but it's okay because I had used all the pictures I had before and would have needed new ones anyways.
I still won't be able to post everyday because I'll be quite busy when I start school on September 2. (I'm home-schooled.) I didn't finish my 9th math curriculum yet so I need to finish that and start the 10th grade book and finish the 11th grade book before next summer. I've also added a more complex history curriculum and a new biology book to get me ready for the ACT.
So I'll be busy but I should be able to post a couple times a week. I won't really know until I see how my schedule works out.

(this picture was posted on my blog before so I was able to select "from this blog")

No comments:

Post a Comment