Monday, September 9, 2013

A Very Serious Post.

I’m afraid for Percy and what might happen in the last two books left in the Heroes of Olympus series.
   I don’t want him or Annabeth to die and I’m so afraid of what might happen.
I’m going to talk about some things that might happen in the upcoming books.


Percy Might Die:   I don’t think that Rick would kill Percy because he was the first main character in his books and he’ll have a ton of angry fans. However it still might happen, I don’t know. I’m not Rick Riordan.
    But this quote worries me even more.
  “Percy Jackson? He’s too loyal to his friends. He can’t give them up, not for anything. And someday soon he’s going to face a sacrifice that he can’t make.” –Mars
Maybe the sacrifice was letting Annabeth fall into Tartarus alone, if it’s that then he wasn’t able to make it and it could have negative repercussions later.
   But I’m afraid that that’s not it.
What if his ‘sacrifice’ is letting one of the Seven (besides Him/Annabeth) close the doors and be in Tartarus forever?  Will he be able to do it? I don’t know.
   Also, Gaea thinks she can control Percy, maybe she’ll threaten Annabeth.

If Percy died Annabeth would be super angry, kill a ton of monsters and then be depressed and sad for the rest of her life.

Annabeth Might Die:   Many people think that Annabeth will die either in HoH or the last book.
    I don’t want this to happen, if she died Percy would probably die too.
   Because if she was dead Percy would just sit there all frozen and not react to anything and he’d get killed by a monster.

Hazel Might Die:  Yes, I think Hazel might be the one to close the Doors because she is supposed to be dead anyway and she might feel that that is why she was allowed a second chance. And “An oath to keep with a final breath” might have something to do with her keeping Frank’s firewood safe.
Leo Might Die:  He might close the Doors because of the whole  7th wheel thing. But I really don’t want that to happen.

Jason/Piper/Frank Might Die: I don’t think so. Seems unlikely that any of them would die.

Coach Gleeson Hedge Might Die: Who knows, he might get all protective and close the Doors himself. He is getting old.


Also in most quests bigger than three demigods only three return (with the exception of all of them coming back in the Battle of the Labyrinth even though there were 4 of them But only two were demigods.)
  So will only three return to each camp?  That means one of the seven would die, probably a Greek since there are 4 of them.
  However if Hazel closes the Doors then I think it would be,
  Camp Jupiter:  Jason, Frank, Piper.
 Camp Half-Blood: Percy, Annabeth, Leo.

We’re getting so close to the end of all this madness. 4 weeks and 1 day until October 8. Bear with me  fellow demigods.

No comments:

Post a Comment