Monday, August 18, 2014

Taking A Break

Okay guys, I'm seeing just how much schoolwork and extra stuff I'm going to have going on this year. My school year starts on September 2nd but Bible Quizzing Starts August 24th and I have to work on the material about an hour each day already to have the first chapter of James memorized by the first practice. (I'm like 5 verses away!)
And my parents have suddenly decided that we might want to finish some yard work and other chores we have outside before it starts getting cold. So I am not going to be able to post anymore until I finish school sometime around June, maybe before since I graduate after this year I can finish whenever I finish so we'll see how that goes. I really wish that I could continue writing through the school year but I just can't. Maybe I'll find time to do an occasional post but I don't think so, not long ones anyway. Maybe I'll do some story updates over breaks or some "Hey I'm still alive!" posts.
So for now, even though my story is left hanging, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment