Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Prophesy of Seven.

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
to storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
and foes bear arms to the doors of death.
 
The seven are, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel and Jason.
:)
 
I think 'an oath to keep with a final breath' means that Hazel is going to die.
I think she's going to be the one to close the Doors of Death from the inside.
Because they have to be closed from both sides and whoever closes them from the Tarturus side will not be able to leave Tarturus.
So I think Hazel is going to volenteer to do it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I have been searching for a good PJ blog but couldn't find one and decided to create my own. Then while trying to get to my blog I accidentally went to yours due to the similarity in name. Well, I wanted to know if u would like to endorse each others blogs...if ur interested please email me @ percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when you get your blog up, and I'll take a look and think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog IS up -- its just not really good yet since i just started and im still making everything look good and stuf. Percyjacksonforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete