Sunday, December 2, 2012

Welcome.

Welcome to Percy Jackson Fans Unite. :D
This is my first post, and I must state that I DO NOT own Percy Jackson and The Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, Camp Half-Blood or any places and characters related to Rick Riordans books.

Unless I state otherwise all pictures are from Pinterest and not drawn by me. Unfortnatly I don't know who has drawn what so I won't be able to credit you. But I found it on Pinterest and you weren't getting any credit there either.

I will work out a way for you to send in any fan-art you want me to post soon. :)


EDIT: If you are doing my quiz, you've probably looked up this post to find the title so you can answer bonus question one. If your reading this you've also found a clue to bonus question number two. It will be in one of the next three blog posts after this first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment