Saturday, March 16, 2013

Camp

I think that it's about time to do a post about Camp Half-Blood!
And sorry for not posting yesterday, I skipped to have more time to look at Shugo Chara stuff on pinterest. (read it, it's awesome.)
And because tomorrow is Sunday I won't be posting.
Now . . . :)
My sister and I have made camp half-blood on minecraft! We did it on superflat tunneler's dream. So it's not in a valley.

Thalia's Pine!
The glass all around it is the magic border, to keep sheep out. (but sheep keep spawning inside the border. Grrr, so we put wolves in the forest, the only creature that can attack you on peacefull)

Now I'm missing my picture of the Big House so . . .

Volley Ball!
We used cobwebs for the net.

And the last item for today . . .
Arts and Crafts!
But the grass keep's dying under the tables . . . .

Now on Monday I will do the Big House, the dining pavillion, the lava wall and the ampitheather!



No comments:

Post a Comment