Monday, October 21, 2013

Costumes!

I found some cute fan art of different characters in costumes and thought that since Halloween is coming soon that it'd make a perfect post.
My family doesn't celebrate Halloween but, for my theater class we (the students) were told that we could come in costume for class on November 1 (since it's right after Halloween.) I might not wear a costume, since I've never done that before. But I might, go as either a witch or a vampire if I can find some cheap stuff. (like a pointy hat and a long black skirt...) I wanted to go as a demigod but I look horrible in orange so I'm not going to buy/make a camp half-blood shirt that I'm only going to wear once.

Anyway here are the pics!

(clicking on it might make it bigger if you can't read it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment