Sunday, December 22, 2013

More Quiz Info

Hey guys!
Someone asked if I was going to allow multiple entries per person and I decided that I would. (Since I did have to laugh at a few of the incorrect answers to some of the questions.)
So after you e-mail in your entry I will read it and then e-mail you back telling you how many were right and how many were wrong. BUT I will not tell you what questions had wrong answers.

I was also asked if I could keep a tally of the amount of points everyone has.
I will not be doing this as I am going to be fairly busy these next few weeks. (I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled next Monday, the 30th)
I might do an update every now and then stating how many entries I have gotten.

Also I decided that I will close the quiz before January 30 if someone gets all the questions correct.

EDIT: I found some mistakes in my quiz while I was typing up my answer key. If they had just been small mistakes like spelling I wouldn't have said anything. But some of the mistakes would effect answers so I have to fix them. If you have already sent in a quiz form I will not count that one. 
I am so sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment