Sunday, March 23, 2014

3/23/14

Hi guys,
I've been really busy (lol I almost misspelled busy as 'busty' glad I caught that . . .) so I haven't had to much time to work on my story. I know what I want to happen next I just have writers block on how to make it happen.
I might get some time to work on writing my story on Tuesday or Thursday but if I post anything will depend on if I get past my block and finish the instalment.
I've been so busy.
Here's what I've been doing.


  • Church on Sundays
  • Youth Group on Wednesdays
  • Youth Ensemble on Wednesdays (singing!!!)
  • Babysitting on Thursdays
  • Rehersals for my church's Easter Program on various days. (I have a rehersal tomorrow!)
  • Skit rehersals on various days. (I'm in two different skits for MTA's for a youth convention in April. MTA stands for Ministry Training Area)
  • Library trips on free days (normaly Monday or Tuesday.
So will school added into the mix I get really busy.
I'll also be gone on Friday and Saturday for a Bible Quizing trip.
I get to go with my church's Bible Quizing teams to a national quiz where our teams could win a trophy! 
It will be fun.
So we leave Friday afternoon and drive down to the church where the quiz is being held. People from that church are taking us into their homes for the night.
All morning and afternoon Saturday is the quiz.
Then Saturday evening we leave for home and get back to our church sometime around 12:30 AM!
Then I'm going to a friend's house to sleep (because she and her two sisters are also going on the quiz so it will be easier for me to go to their house so that my mom doesn't have to pick me up from church at 12:30 in the morning.)
Then I will have to get up at 7:10 in the morning to get ready for church.
I might fall asleep during the sermon. . . . I hope not though.
So yeah, I'm fairly busy this week.
Then next weekend I have 'Girl's Night' at our church and another Easter program rehersal.

Also, check out this drawning it's Leo (PJO) and Edward and Winry! (FMA) I only put down the link since I'm not supposed to save pictures to my mom's laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment