Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Characters I love P2: Leo!

Leo!! I just love him.
He is probably my most favorite character in the whole second series.
 Now there are a lot of reasons why I love Leo. . .
  1. He's funny
  2. Power over fire!
  3. Festus!
  4. He's funny
  5. He's cute
  6.  and so on.
I don't see why girls in the books don't love him too! ;)
I plan to write a Leo based fan-fiction later but that's for a later post.
Speaking of fan-fiction, James Junkers over at percyjacksonforlife.blogspot.com is having a fan-fiction contest.
The theme is about Percy and Annabeth in tatrurus. >:)
I'm not sure if I'll be able to come up with something to enter but I'll try!

Now my favorite part, the pics! (Even though his hair is wrong in a lot of them.)







(note: I do NOT ship Leo+Hazel.)






No comments:

Post a Comment