Saturday, January 19, 2013

Other sites

Today my post is about other sites. :)
 Now if you wanted to talk with me or RP with me I would sudjust joining howrse.com (international server).
Or you could follow me on Pinterest. I cheated and put warriorsandPJ in as my first name and Blogger in as my last. (lol) so you can follow my Percy Jackson board there. Just search for warriorsandPJ blogger and click "pinners". I don't have a profile picture up yet so it will be the default pin picture. If you want me to send you an intive to pinterest just e-mail me at warriorsandpjblogger@gmail.com (I lost the password to my old e-mail.)

Now other Percy Jackson sites . . .
You could read fan-fiction on fanfiction.net (I don't write any there though)
And for Percy Jackson blogs, I recomend visiting James Junkers over at percyjacksonforlife.blogspot.com.

Oh and just a reminder, tomorrow is Sunday, my 'no internet' day. So there will be no post from me then.
And if you read my blog, please follow me. Just click on the 'join blog' button over on the right sidebar underneath "My stalkers".

No comments:

Post a Comment