Friday, January 25, 2013

Official Art V.S Fan Art!

YES! Finaly my Official Art V.S Fan Art post!!!
I'll post one official art picture of each main character and one fan art picture and what one I think is better.
Please comment what you think!

Percy Official V.S Fan
Official art
                                                                 

                                                                      Fan Art
 
Now clearly they need to make a new official art, sheesh! Percy is not 12 anymore.
I like the fan art better.
 
Now Jason . . .
 
Official Art
(I hate it! It's horrible.)

 
 
Fan Art! Not the best but better than the official.

 
Rachel, Official Art
Not bad but her hair is too short.

 
Fan Art
Much better :D

 
Annabeth Official Art
 
Was better when she was 12.


 
Fan Art!
I love it.

 
Grover Official Art
Whats with the cow bell?
Seriously? Dislike.

 
Fan Art
Much beter.

 
Nico official art
SUCKS!
He looks sick.

 
Fan Art
Love! Way better.



Luke Official Art
Sucks, he's super ugly.
 
Luke fan art, much better.

 
Hazel Official Art
Not bad.

 
Hazel Fan art
also not bad, I think they're about the same.

 
Frank official art
Not horrible.

 
Frank fan art, worse. Official is better.

 
Leo official art
Not bad but  it's more about the toolbelt in this pic.

 
Leo fan art.
Way better. ♥ suspenders.

 
Piper official
eh, okay.

 
Piper fan art. (ignore Jason, horrible pic of him.)
Better than the official.

 
Thats it!
 

8 comments:

  1. Have you checked out the Viria fan art? Its just freaking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked out the Viria fan art? Its just freaking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit it's pretty biased on who you think is good looking and who is not, for example, I'm biased too: I think fan art frank looks better since he is more buff than chubby. But I think Leo is fine cause that's how I see him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vira fan art is just THE BEST! I personally think that all of the fan art sucks, but I will respect the opinions of anyone who disagrees with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to say that all the OFFICIAL art, not all the fan art, sucks. Sorry for the typo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HATE all of the official art! Especially Nico! Like, what is even up with his eyes?! I'm reading this so late and now Viria's the official artist! Her art is amazing and i love her! The weird thing is, nobody actually knows who te old artist was....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because the fandom threw them off a cliff...

      Delete
  7. I would just like to say to people reading this blog, please don't hate on the official art too bad.
    Yeah, ok, it doesn't perfectly capture the charectors personality but if you forget about the accuracy for a second then its not actually bad.
    The artist is extremely good and no offence everyone, but I doubt that those of you hating on it could do much better.
    Also, most importantly, please take the artist's feelings into account.
    They get sooooo much hate for their artand that can really damage a person's self-esteem.

    Imagine you painted something, and you were really proud of it, but all you got was people telling you it's terrible and ugly.
    I think it is safe to say that no one would like that.
    That amount of down-grading from so many people could easily cause depression (and take it from me that depression is hell, it is worse than you could imagine) which may even lead to more extreme cases like self-harm.

    Please just think of this before you post mean stuff about people's work.

    Thank you for reading this and I hope you take it into account :D

    ReplyDelete