Monday, November 11, 2013

11/11/13

Hey sorry I wasn't posting but we had reached our internet limit. But it's been renewed for this month so I'm good as long as we don't reach the limit again before Dec 11.
Anyway, from now on I will only be posting on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

This is awesome, remember when Frank was promoted to Praetor to control the ghost army? Well this is it! Awesome right? 

I bet this has happened before. :D

Follow THIS link to see this other picture I found. It's a sad but kinda awesome comic. 
It was going to be to small to read on here so please follow the link to read it.
It's drawn really well.


And just a reminder, please keep voting for what type of contest I should offer!
The poll is on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Omg!! Really ur soDumb and babyish 😠😠😂😂😂😂😈♥♥♥♥♥myself.!.........haha#Loser♡you☺ ☺.1

    ReplyDelete