Monday, November 18, 2013

11/18/13

Well so far there are 8 votes for a quiz contest so that will probably be the contest. There's still more time to vote though so if you haven't, please do!
Right now I'm thinking the prize will be a $10 Barnes and Nobel gift card.

Okay today's pics are some screenshots I took while playing The Sims3.
You see, I'm a weird fangirl so I made the Percy Jackson characters into sim families.

Percy and Annabeth have an awesome house on the beach.

!!!!!!

They had a private wedding on the beach.



I made Leo and Calypso too.

They have a really cute house and twin boys who look like Leo. They're named Sammy and Hector.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, is it possible that you could do an Amazon card instead of a Barnes and Noble - you see, there are no Barnes an Noble's anywhere's near me, whatsoever -- if this isn't possible, it's fine. I mean, legitimately, anything besides Barnes and Noble would work for me, but obviously, if it's not possible, then whatever, I'll still enter :D...and also, though, people international may not be able to use the Barnes and Noble code, but may be able to use the Amazon -- are you sending the card, or emailing it?

    Anyways, love the Blog! Always Have...Always Will!

    So excited for the contest!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start it soon!!!

    Thanks,
    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was intending on sending the gift card through the mail and if someone won who didn't have a Barnes&Nobel near them I would try and get a different gift card for a store near them. :)
      I can't do amazon because anything I buy it has to be with cash because I don't have a debit/credit card or a checking account and Amazon is online.
      Although sometimes Barnes&Nobel carries Amazon gift cards.
      I'm still planning on doing some gift card reserch.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that makes sense, but also (just a suggestion), if you go to like a CVS, or something like that, they have cards you could buy...
      Like iTunes cards
      Or PayPal cards

      Those, I think would work...I don't think you should send it through mail because...

      1) People might not feel comfortable giving their address bc you aren't like a "legitimate" site, if you know what I mean
      2) You would save money if it was a code - you wouldn't have to worry about shipping costs

      Anyways, again, those are just my opinions..

      - John

      Delete
    3. Yep, I haven't decided anything for sure yet.
      This is the first time I've done anything like this.

      Delete
    4. I'm going to do a gift card for Barnes&Nobel.com.

      Delete