Thursday, November 14, 2013

11/14/13

I like how Frank has become a strong leader.
In Son of Neptune he didn't think he could be Hazel's night-in-shinning-armor and he was
kinda a wanna-be.
Now after H.o.H he has really matured into a strong leader. He has more self-confidence, he's a great leader and fighter.
Now he really can be Hazel's night-in-shinning-armor and I love that.
I really agree with whoever wrote this. He might not be THE strongest character but he's one of them for sure.
At first I didn't like what we discovered in H.o.H and I was mad about it.
But I'm realizing that it makes him stronger and it gives meaning and purpose to his character.
 Enough with the serious stuff, here's some awesome artwork.

I love this so much. :)
 

This dam joke never gets old.

I think this is important.
We all owe a huge THANK YOU to Uncle Rick for all
the hard work he puts into his books.
So Thank You Rick Riordan
We joke and say we hate you but we all love you.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment