Saturday, January 11, 2014

1/11/14

Here are the new standings.

The person in first has 43/53 points.
The person in second has 40/53 points.
The person in third has 32/53 points.
The person in forth has 28/53 points.


Now here are some pictures from my trip to the Gateway Arch in April of 2011.
(I may have posted these before but I can't remember.)
I thought it was cool to have visited one of the places mentioned in Percy Jackson.
And I might get to visit the Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak later this year. :) If I do I'll be sure to post pictures!

I wore my homemade Camp Half-Blood shirt when we went.

It was very big. (I'd say how tall but I don't want to give away any quiz answers!)

Look at all that space between the Arch  and the river (looking almost straight down). Do you think
Percy could have made that jump?

The view out of a window on the other side.

This is what the tram you ride up/down in looks like. And it is tiny!
And I was stuck in it with a very large lady whose very large purse could have concealed a small, fire breathing dog. ;)

The Arch looks weird from below.

No comments:

Post a Comment