Thursday, April 25, 2013

4/25/13

I finished second and third Kane books, I realy liked them. Percy Jackson is still #1 on my list but the Kane books were fairly awesome. I'm looking forward to reading the Son of Sobek in the paperback Serpent's Shadow. I won't be buying it though so I'll just go sit in Barnes and Nobel to read it. ;)

EDIT: Oh some disturbing thoughts crossed my mind while reading to my sister. Mars said that Percy's fatal flaw was loyalty to his friends blah, blah, blah and that someday he was going to face a hard choise that he wasn't going to be able to make without Franks help. I have a sinking feeling that his hard choice has nothing to do with him and Annabeth falling into tarturus, at least directly. I though that the choice was letting Annabeth fall alone VS going with her and he failed but the more I think about it the less likely that seems. Maybe Percy will close the Doors of Death but I don't think that's very likely or maybe it'll have something to do with how I've heard that some people think Nico's going to die, I don't know.
So now I have this disturbing info dump to think about....
Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment