Thursday, April 11, 2013

I am back! :D

It's nice to be back. :)
But my mom just lowered our internet limit to half-a-hour per day, so my posts might be a little shorter on some days.

So over the time that I was gone I was reading The Lost Hero to my younger sister, Reagan, who is eight years old. (My sister Andi, who is the second oldest, read her the first series.)
So on April first I decided to play a little april fools prank while reading to Reagan.
We were on the chapter where Jason, Leo and Piper had crashed into the building in Detroit.
And I didn't read the book. I made up my own words and made Piper and Jason die.
After I said "April Fools!" Reagan started hitting me with her pillow.
For a scrawny little thing she can hit realy hard.

So last night we fininshed the book. I read at least ten chapters yesterday. Almost non-stop too.
When I read the last sentance, "Right, Percy Jackson is at the other camp and he probably doesn't even remember who he is." Reagan screamed.
She started running around and screaming.
My ears hurt.

So as I type she is behind me, pestering me, asking when I'm going to be done. So that I can read her The Son of Neptune.
She's been pestering me all day. But I tell her, "I waited a year to read it, so you can wait a day."
She hasn't even waited a full 24 hours yet.
My goal is to have her caught up by the time The House of Hades comes out.
And at the rate we're reading (about 3 chapters a day.) we'll be done by mid-summer.
Then Reagan has to wait a while.
I have first dibs on the House of Hades because I'm the fastest reader.
Then my sister Andi, gets to read it next and then my mom gets it, then my brother gets it, then I can read it to Reagan as long as none of our friends ask to borrow it.
Of course one of my friends has lost her borrowing privleges becuase she returned the Mark of Athena and the binding was rippped. (although it was her brother who ripped it.)

Thats all for today,
see ya!
~warriorsandPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment