Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Percy Jackson Party!

(Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was busy.)

Last Friday a friend of mine sudjusted that we have a Percy Jackson party when the weather gets warmer.
It will probably be hosted at my house, since my family owns 5 acers of land.
So I'm trying to come up with ideas for what we could do at the party.
I already thought of caputre the flag. It would be fun because a lot of my backyard is woods and we have a creek near the back of our land. So that would be fun.
But besides a campfire and s'mores I can't think of anything else, so if you have any ideas please tell me via e-mail (warriorsandpjblogger@gmail.com) or in the comments.
Thanks!
~ Louise Lewis (warriorsandPJ) (by the way, I love this comic, I found it on pinterest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment