Friday, February 28, 2014

2/28/2014

I don't have more fan-fic for you today, I'm still working on the next instalment.
But I was looking at my anime board on Pinterest and found that some of my pictures were look-a-likes to my characters in Second Generation Demigods.
I thought you might like to see how I see them.
(Note: I didn't draw any of these pictures and I do not take credit for them. I also do not know the artists. Sorry.)


Cassandra (her skin is a little darker though)

Hannah 

Helen (her expression is dead on for 'I am not amused')



Mary (of course she doesn't dress like this but it captures her personality) 
And last but not least, Ben and Mallory.
They met once as little kids but they don't remember it now.
I picked this picture because it was the best one for Mallory and for Ben.
Good pictures of boys are hard to find in anime, all my others were to old looking.
I also liked the aspect of water because of Mallory's heritage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment