Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2/5/14

Sorry, there won't be a new instalment of Second Generation Demigods for a few days.
I had the 3rd part all written up then my sister read it and pointed out a flaw. I'm going to have to re-write a couple paragraphs and I just don't have time yet. It will probably get posted sometime on Monday or Tuesday.
   I'm going to be busy over the rest of this week since I have to babysit all day Thursday. Then on Friday I pack up and leave for a 3-day weekend youth retreat. I cannot wait to leave, it's going to be so much fun.
So I'll be getting back on Sunday afternoon but since I'm not alowed to use the computer on Sundays fixing the story will have to wait until Monday.
   I just might share pictures from the retreat if I take any good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment