Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ships I can't ship.

Okay I have a little time to post today since I have to babysit from Noon to 7pm instead of 7am-4pm.

So today's post is 'Ships I can't ship'
So yeah here we go.

The number one ship that I cannot ship is Percy&Nico.
Why you ask?

  1.   Annabeth, duh.
  2. Gross, duh.

The number two ship that I cannot ship is Luke&Annabeth
Why?
  1. Percabeth is way too cute
  2. I ship Luke&Thalia
  3. Luke's dead.

The number three ship I cannnot ship is Thalia&Nico
Why?
  1. HoH ruined it for me
  2. I decided it was weird long before HoH
  3. Thalia is a huntress

The number four ship I cannot ship is Leo&Hazel
Why?
  1. Frazel is way too cute.

The number five ship I cannot ship is Rachel&Octavian
Why?
  1. I hate Octavian.
  2. I don't hate Rachel.
  3. Octavian is a pillow-pet-murdering freak.

The number six ship I cannot ship is Leo&Piper
Why?
  1. Calypso!!!!
  2. Jason
The number seven ship I cannot ship is Nico&Jason
Why?
  1. Piper.
  2. Plain weird.
  3. Gross.
(Although if it were a life or death choice I would pick Nico&Jason over Nico&Percy,)




Yeah that's about it. I can't think of any more.
Do you have any un-shipable ships? 

No comments:

Post a Comment